The latest science says that regular exercise can change your gut bacteria (your microbiome).
- These changes are beneficial to your health
- They may also help to protect your gut from the effects of endurance sports (like a marathon).
- Learn how your fitness regime has affected your tiny passengers – and how they can help you to perform at your best!
- We offer a specialist sports and fitness microbiome test that focuses on the key groups of bacteria
- Coming soon – the “before and after” sports test: to evaluate a new fitness regime!